Sunday 19 February 2012

update

Hello

Well I have had a good weekend so I am going to tell you all about it .Yesterday I went to Vallum Farm to go and support my Dads charities , Vicky ( the owner) very kindly made 2 massive and I mean massive mint chic chip ice-cream sundaes , which is my dads favourite flavour . I played football on the big field , had my face painted like a robot which looked so good he was a very good face painter . I also met some really nice friends too .
Today I have been on the beach in Tynemouth playing football , for an appletiser in a cafe( dad had a bacon sandwich he he !!) and to the blue reef aquarium which was really good  . I must have been so tired as I fell asleep in the car and the next thing I knew mum was waking me up to tell me we were home .
This afternoon I have watched the Take That progressed DVD it reminds me of going to the concert as its the actual one I went to with Mum , Aunty Sara and Steve .
I need to do my reading diary for school soon - boo !!!! then bed I guess .

Todays joke has a seaside theme ..

Whats the difference between a fish and a piano

You can't Tuna Fish !!!

Hope you like it

Jack :-)